• The first guide to using safe and gentle Bach flower remedies with children, this friendly, easy-to-use book will help parents care for their children's well-being on a daily basis.• The wide range of sym read more
Garlic has been renowned for centuries as a healing food. Now current scientific and clinical research is showing garlic to be an effective preventive against cardiovascular disease read more
classic bestseller presents a fascinating account of the ideas, personalities, advances, and vicissitudes that have shaped the course of medicine and pharmacol read more
The moment we injure ourselves, we instinctively reach out to touch the area in pain. When someone's hurt is internal rather than exter read more
This book traces the cause of many chronic health problems to our modern diet and shows how a return to traditional foods can improve one's well-being.Modern medicine now recognizes that the present-day Western diet is responsible for many of today's c read more
Aromatherapy is the fastest-growing segment of the body care industry, an effective and deeply pleasurable way to maintain well-being. read more
The Handbook of Chinese Massage integrates classic tui na (meaning push and grasp) techniques used in the Orien read more
During a working visit to Brazil, Dr. Thomas David was given a packet of leaves and bark by a native patient as than read more
* A complete handbook for the medical practitioner.
* Includes the most up-to-date information on preparations, dosage, and contra read more
On Christmas Day Universal Studios released Patch Adams, the Robin Williams film based on the life of Patch Adams, M.D. Now, in this expanded edition of Gesundheit!, you can get Patch's real read more
• The first cookbook devoted to the use of super-nutritious hemp seed.
• Contains more than 50 low-fat, high-fiber, vegetarian recipes for both hempsters and mainstream cooks.
• Nature's best source of protein and EFAsbetter read more
Firsthand advice from a woman with multiple sclerosis who has successfully borne and raised a child.
Contains information that can change the lives of many of the 250 read more
Showing results for healing arts press