Welcome to BOOKadda Support
We hope you find answers to your questions below. If not, the Bookadda Customer Support team at Phone: 011-43570106
will answer all your questions. Thanks for stopping by!
BookAdda Shipping & Delivery
Non-availability on Delivery:
Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before it is returned back to our warehouse. Please provide your mobile number in the delivery address as it will help in making a faster delivery.
Item not received past delivery date:
Orders that are sold and fulfilled by us and shipped via a trackable method (such as a courier company) will have tracking information available in Your Account. Please check this information if available and read through the following options:
- If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbours, family members or security guard of your building. Packages are occasionally left with neighbours, a building manager, or are placed somewhere relatively safe such as your porch, or your mailbox.
- If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable
- If there is no tracking information or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please e-mail us.
Change and Cancellation Policy
- You can only change order quantity or remove specific item(s) from your order by sending us a detailed email. Please mention your Transaction Id (13 Digit Order Reference Number) clearly in the subject line.
- To increase the order quantity you will be required to place a new order.
For any assistance please feel free to call us at Phone: 011-43570106
Cancellation of order
- Kindly send us an email giving details of cancellation, clearly mentioning your Transaction Id (13-digit Order Reference Number).
- Please call Bookadda Customer Care at Phone: 011-43570106 for any
If you choose to cancel the order before the product is shipped, you will be entitled to a 100% refund. In case, the product is shipped we’ll deduct the original shipping charges and refund the money. Kindly send us an email giving details of cancellation and clearly mentioning your Transaction Id (13 Digit Order Reference Number).
In case we are unable to meet the requirement of the order placed, we reserve the right to cancel any order. However, we will ensure that communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the customer, and full refund is made in reasonable time.
To know more about how to return a product, please read our Return Policy.
Please contact us on email@example.com or speak with customer care on Phone: 011-43570106 (9.30 AM to 6.30 PM IST, Mon-Sat) for any doubts and concerns.
1. Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you would like to ship products to different addresses, you will need to place multiple orders.
2. Product with different packaging characteristics or availability may need to be shipped separately.
3. For our valued customers, you are required to submit a form in the list of states below which is mandatory according to the state government rules for any shipments coming in from other states. Our customer service personnel will get in touch with you regarding this.
|Madhya Pradesh||Form 50|
|Sikkim||VAT Form 25|
|Uttranchal Pradesh||Form 16 (Up to Rs.5000 purchase no form required)|
|West Bengal||VAT Form 50A|
All transactions and arbitration thereof shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us on the Website itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
If we come across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors w.r.t pricing or product information, we shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from you within 3-21 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this document or sale of item(s) by us, even if we have been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Bookadda Payments and Returns
What are the available Payment Options?
We currently offer the following payment options.
COD (Cash on Delivery):
- We offer COD service for most products on the website. Few items are not eligible for COD due to their procurement or shipping features making the item unfavourable for COD payment method. We regret any inconvenience caused to you due to this limitation from our side.
- The COD service is valid for PIN codes serviced by our courier network.
- Based on the shipment PIN code entered, the COD payment option is activated.
- COD is currently valid for orders of value less than Rs 5,000.
- Verification of customer’s address and contact number is done before the COD order is processed by us.
- Please enter correct details to complete your COD order.
- American Express
- JCB card
Net Banking (Direct Debit To Bank Account):
- Any VISA ELECTRON Debit Card
- Any MAESTRO Debit Card
- Canara Bank(ATM PIN)
- Citibank(ATM PIN)
- ICICI Bank(ATM PIN)
- Indian Overseas Bank(ATM PIN)
- Punjab National Bank(ATM PIN)
- State Bank of India(ATM PIN)
- Union Bank of India(ATM PIN)
Cheque / Demand Draft:
- AXIS Bank NetBanking
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Citibank Netbanking
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Netbanking
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Industrial Development Bank of India
- ING Vyasa Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- IDBI Bank
- We accept payment via cheque / DD.
- Deposit a cheque/DD in our account. (Please don't deposit cash in the account.)
- You can also courier the cheque/DD to: Antariksh Retail Company Private Limited, First Floor, No 13, Palace Cross Road, Bangalore - 560020.
What is the Bookadda Return Policy?
You can return unopened item(s) in their original packing within 7 days of delivery. Kindly send an email requesting for return and we will have the parcel picked up from your premises if the location is serviced by our courier(s). However, if it is delivered by India Post, you would be required to send the product back to us by Registered Post and send us an email giving details of dispatch, clearly mentioning your Transaction Id (13 Digit Order Reference Number).
We will refund the amount after receipt of product deducting our original delivery charges.
The typical scenario for processing a refund may vary from 3 to 21 working days, depending on the issuing bank/payment processor to pass credit for the said refund.
Kindly call our Customer Support Helpline at Phone: 011-43570106 for any assistance.
Defective : In case you have received any defective product please intimate us within 3 days of receipt, we will certainly replace them. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
For any assistance please feel free to call us at 011 – 42274200.
Usage Of Discount Coupon
- Discount coupons are sent frequently by Bookadda as a part of the promotions program.
- The user needs to enter the discount coupon code in the box with heading 'Enter Promotion Code' and click on 'Apply'.
As a registered member of the Bookadda network, you will be entitled to savings and benefits on purchase of books and other items. In addition, you can look forward to receiving periodic newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals.
What personal information does Bookadda collect from me and how do you use it?
When browsing our site, you are not required to provide any personal information until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our email newsletters. In order to purchase a book through our site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, debit/credit card number and expiration date, debit/credit card billing address, telephone number and email address. We require this information to process and fulfil your transaction and keep you informed of each transaction's status.
If you choose to become a registered member of Bookadda network, you must provide your name, address, email address, a unique login name, password, password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected through the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- To allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary.
- To customize the content of our site to strive to meet your specific needs.
- To make product or other improvements to our site.
In addition, we need your email address to confirm your new member registration. As a Bookadda.com member, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about book sales and promotions, special offers, new Bookadda.com services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these email messages. Please see our 'Opt Out Policy' described below for details.
Other Third Parties/Select Partners
From time to time, we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe are trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are substantially consistent with ours. These are known as our Select Partners. In such cases, we might share and cross-reference information, including personal information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also combine your personal information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our Select Partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and services that may be of interest to you and for further promotional purposes. If you do not want us to share information with Select Partners, please opt out by emailing us accordingly.
Logging of Session Data
We automatically log generic information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which we call 'session data', that is anonymous and not linked to any personal information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used, and the activities conducted by the user while on Bookadda family websites. We collect session data because it helps us analyze such data as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the site, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the site, for how long visitors to the site are staying, and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems.
'Cookies' are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. There are many myths circulating about cookies, but you should know that cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to do such things as run programs on your computer, plant viruses or harvest your personal information. First and foremost, you can rest assured that no personally identifiable information (PII) about you (e.g., name, address, etc.) is gathered or stored in the cookies placed by the Bookadda.com website and, as a result, none can be passed on to any third parties. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience at our site.
What safeguards we have in place to protect your personal information?
Bookadda.com DOES NOT store any credit/debit/net banking information. Bookadda.com only captures the shipping information and email details of the user. These details are not shared with any other party.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
In addition to the circumstances described above, Bookadda may disclose the site member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of Bookadda.com or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Thank you for using the Bookadda network!