1. I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
Once a replacement request is created, we send you an email detailing the pickup process as well as provide details about the replacement. The replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up/received by us. If you don't get the return within the promised date, please contact us on Phone: (080)-67415556
2. Can I return part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
3. When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, i.e. after 7 days of delivery.
- Product is damaged because of use or product is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Swimming costumes, socks and clothing freebies.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not allow returns on used merchandise.
4. How does the pickup process work?
Once you have requested for a replacement, we will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
We arrange for pickup from most of our customer locations. It’s simple. Please follow the instructions you received by email.
- In case we can't pick up the item from your location, you can ship it back to the Seller. We will reimburse the shipping charges against the original receipt.
- Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. Pack the item safely to ensure against damage in transit.
- Mention the Return ID on the package so that we can acknowledge your return.
- Do retain the original receipt for the courier charges you have paid, it will be required to reimburse the shipping charges. Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference.
Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as Seller receives the product from you.