22 Ways To Buy With Little or No Money Down
11 Ways to Overcome Credit Problems
9 Techniques to Obtain lower Monthly Payments
17 Strategies to Make
Qualifying EasierEither you can afford to buy a home or you can't, right? Wrong In this eye-opening and empowering guide you will learn that affordability is not a predetermined fact of life, but a problem you can solve. Home ownership advocate Gary W. Eldred reveals that innovative mortgage lenders, government agencies, home builders, and not-for-profit groups now offer dozens of new and exciting plans to help you become a homeowner.
This indispensable book shows you how to shape up your credit and finances, choose a committed realtor, negotiate a win-win purchase agreement, and arrange financing you can afford. You'll learn from the successes of former renters who are now homeowners--couples, singles, and families from diverse economic and ethnic backgrounds. Their stories illustrate the gold mine of ideas, techniques, and tactics that will help you develop your own personal affordability strategy. You'll discover how to:
* Find the right location and shop for the best value
* Improve your credit and financial picture
* Use an affordable first-time buyer program--with dozens of techniques to boost affordability
* Negotiate an affordable purchase agreement
* Build wealth through home ownership
The most complete guide to homebuying you'll find anywhere, Yes You Can Own the Home You Want is the best investment a homebuyer can make--except, of course, for your home itself.
From the author of 106 Common Mistakes Home Buyers Make (And How to Avoid Them) comes an information-packed, reassuring guide designed to answer the questions and allay the fears of the first-time home buyer. From choosing a neighborhood to negotiating the price to securing a mortgage and handling closing, here are the best strategies offered by a wise and experienced expert.
|Book:||Yes! You Can Own The Home You Want|
|Author:||Gary W. Eldred|
|Number of Pages:||256|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.