About The Author:
Former Program Director, Medical Assisting, Swainsboro Technical College, Waynesboro, GA
Pharmacist-in-Charge, CVS Pharmacy, Waynesboro, GA
Program Director, Medical Assisting, El Paso Community College, El Paso, TX
Table Of Contents:
Section 1: General Aspects of Pharmacology
1. General Aspects of Pharmacology
2. Basics of Pharmacology
3. Drug Information and Drug Forms
4. Understanding Drug Dosages for Special Populations
5. Reading and Interpreting Medication Labels and Documenting Appropriately
Section 2: Mathematics for Pharmacology and Dosage Calculations
6. Basic Math Review
7. Measurement Systems and Their Equivalents
8. Converting between Measurement Systems
9. Calculating Doses of Nonparenteral Medications
10. Calculating Doses of Injectible Medications
11. Principles and Calculations in IV Therapy—NEW!
Section 3: Medication Administration
12. Safety and Quality Assurance
13. Enteral Routes
14. Percutaneous Routes
15. Parenteral Routes
Section 4: Pharmacology for Multisystem Application
16. Analgesics and Antipyretics
17. Immunizations and the Immune System
18. Anitmicrobials, Antifungals, and Antivirals
19. Antineoplastic Agents
20. Nutritional Supplements and Alternative Medicines
Section 5: Medication Related to Body Systems
21. Endocrine System Disorders
22. Eye and Ear Disorders
23. Skin Conditions
24. Musculoskeletal System Disorders
25. Gastrointestinal System Disorders
26. Respiratory System Disorders
27. Circulatory System Disorders
28. Urinary System Disorders
29. Reproductive System Disorders
30. Neurological System Disorders
31. Drugs for Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders
32. Drugs of Abuse and Misuse
To try again, please visit the B&N Marketplace.
|Book:||Workbook For Pharmacology: Principles And Applications: A Worktext For Allied Health Professionals / Edition 2|
|Author:||Cathy Dubeansky Soto Eugenia M. Fulcher Robert M. Fulcher|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.