"Exceptional leaders are the ones who are able to analyze problems, optimize resources, inspire loyalty, and execute strategy. There is no more stunning example in history than Alexander the Great, whose leadership skills were so immense that they still resonate some 2,000 years later.
"The Wisdom of Alexander the Great" reveals four leadership processes distilled from the life and extraordinary accomplishments of Alexander, King of Macedonia. Readers will learn how he:
* reframed problems in order to meet seemingly insurmountable challenges
* built alliances by using his strength to generate trust and respect, not just fear
* established identity and ""branded"" himself a unifier, thus keeping the home base secure while continuing to expand his empire
* recognized and assimilated the cultures and symbols of different peoples, becoming a powerful and trusted figure everywhere he went
The Wisdom of Alexander the Great relates 34 riveting episodes from Alexander's expansion through Asia Minor, Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Middle East, the Persian Empire, and India. Each example, tied to a modern-day counterpart, imparts valuable lessons from the timeless legend of one of the greatest leaders in history."
|Book:||Wisdom Of Alaexander The Great - Enduring Leadership Lessons From The Man Who Created An|
|Publisher:||American Management Association|
|Number of Pages:||192|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.