Part I : Warehouse Management
1.  Warehouse Organization
2.  Requisitions and Replenishment of Materials
3.  Receipt and Inspection of Materials
4.  Issue of Materials
6.  Discrepancies and Their Resolution
7.  Control of Tools, Surplus, and Scrap Materials
8.  Storage and Handling Practices of Materials
9.  Computerization of Warehouse Activities
10. Performance Evaluation of Stores Activities
11. ISO Standards and Warehouse Activities
12. Warehouse Location, Layout, and Facilities Planning
13. Warehouse Security, Safety, and Maintenance
Part II : Inventory Control
14. Inventory Classification and Strategies
17. Inventory Control Model
18. Inventory Control Techniques
19. Effective Management of Spare Parts
20. Valuation of Inventory
This book treats Warehouse Management And InventoryControl as an important industrial activity and presents a perfect blend of theory andpractice. The book focuses on the areas of warehouse operations and controls andaddresses the issues of increasing productivity and reducing cost and discusesfunctions and responsibilities of key personnel in the stores division. It alsoincludes detailedkey issues in efficient repair and maintenance of the plant and machinery. Thebook also discusses the topics of requisitions and replenishment of materials, stocktaking, storageand handling practices of materials, performance evaluations of storageactivities, dynamic inventory control techniques and valuation ofinventory.
|Book:||Warehouse Management And Inventory Control|
|Author:||J P Saxena|
|Publisher:||Vikas Publication House Pvt Ltd|
|Number of Pages:||266|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.