An innovative yet practical new approach to reaching goals and attaining success.
This book offers a direct link to understanding one's own motivations and goals, and guides readers through a self-exploratory process that begins with four simple questions:
• Who are you and what do you want?
• Where are you and why are you here?
• What will you do and how will you do it?
• Who are your allies and how can they help?
Based on the authors' decades of work as executive coaches and leadership trainers, the insights, reallife anecdotes, and exercises in Who Are You and What Do You Want? allow readers to shape their own unique life plan, tailored to their own needs and to gain clarity about their purpose, passions, and values.
About The Author:
Mick Ukleja, Ph.D., is highly regarded in the corporate world for his innovative leadership coaching system.
Robert Lorber, Ph.D., has been an executive coach and team development leader for more than 30 years. He is the co-author of Putting the One-Minute Manager to Work (with Ken Blanchard) and Doing What Matters (with James Kilts and John Manfredi).
|Book:||Who Are You? What Do You Want?: Four Questions That Will Change Your Life|
|Author:||Mick Ukleja Robert L. Lorber Ken Blanchard|
|Number of Pages:||176|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.