DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE AND AVAILABILITY BY OPTIMIZING RESOURCES
Beyond implementation and configuration, there's tuning. If only it were a matter of watching the needle 'til it hits the right spot on the dial! But it isn't and that's why you'll be glad expert Bob Buchanan shares his tuning skills in this 1-2-3 tutorial. Reducing a daunting task to a fine -- but doable -- art, Buchanan shows you his proven methodology for guaranteeing optimal performance. "Tuning Microsoft Server Clusters" exposes the nuts and bolts of cluster and end-to-end system optimization.
A CLUSTER IS ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS CONFIGURATION
Tuning Microsoft Server Clusters gives you:
* An approach that puts optimization in real-life business and technical context
* A proven methodology that shows you how to get more performance and availability without buying more software or hardware
* Step-by-step instructions that go beyond monitoring and management into proactive analysis for cluster and end-to-end system optimization
* Working techniques that identify bottlenecks; unmask degraded configurations; verify reliability and availability; calculate capacity needs; and help you pinpoint needed improvements
* Illustrated examples of solutions that are integrated into your system's operation
* The best way to optimize highly redundant systems
* Tried-and-tested techniques (over 30,000 hours of experience) for locking in benefits in performance, reliability, and maintainability
DON'T JUST BUILD IT AND MANAGE IT -- MAKE IT EARN ITS KEEP!
- Step-by-step information on how to measure, analyze, and optimize clusters- Illustrations and examples feature the leading software products from Microsoft- Explains how to extend clusters from site to site- Covers tuning best practices, tuning methodology for clusters and cluster infrastructures, and more
Jr Robert W Buchanan has contributed to Tuning Microsoft Server Clusters: Guaranteeing High Availability for Business Networks as an author.Robert W. Buchanan, Jr., is currently an independent consultant specializing in systems analysis and tuning. He was formerly president and CEO of Shiloh Network Solutions, a company that creates tools for business continuity, disaster recovery applications, and end-to-end system analysis. He gained extensive network analysis experience at such companies as LANQuest Labs, 3Com, and ROLM. Mr. Buchanan is also the author of "The Art of Testing Network Systems; Disaster Proofing Information Systems;" and "Measuring the Impact of Your Web Site." He lives in Grass Valley, California.
|Book:||Tuning Microsoft Server Clusters: Guaranteeing High Availability for Business Networks|
|Author:||Robert W. Buchanan|
|Number of Pages:||368|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.