You've made it Your baby has turned one Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions -- and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who've "been there, done that" . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you'll learn:
- The truth about The Terrible Twos--and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
- Picky Eaters--learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
- Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that's not a typo--learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
- What's normal--and what's not when it comes to your toddler's growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
- Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler
This new 4th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Toddler Tech 411: Yes, your toddler can navigate your iPad better than you, but does it boost his brain? Screens off all shapes and sizes are everywhere. Learn if they help or hurt your child's development and how to manage media use in your family.
2. Does your preschooler have ADD? New guidelines for diagnosis and treatment for kids as young as age four.
3. Food allergies on the rise. What tests and evaluations are useful and which ones aren't. Plus the latest advice on treatment for food allergies.
4. More on toddler sleep problems. How to reach sleep nirvana in your house
Following on the heels of the bestseller "Baby 411, Toddler 411" bottles the wisdom of parents who've "been there, done that" and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician.
|Book:||Toddler 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Toddler|
|Author:||Denise Fields Ari Brown M.D.|
|Publisher:||Windsor Peak Press|
|Number of Pages:||576|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.