A new edition of the definitive handbook on word-of-mouth marketing, completely revised and updated for today's online world
With two-thirds new material and scores of current examples from today's most successful companies, "The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited" takes readers inside the world of word-of-mouth marketing and explains how and why it works.
Based on over one hundred new interviews with thought leaders, marketing executives, researchers, and consumers, "The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited" shows how to:
* Generate "genuine" buzz both online and off.
* Encourage people to talk about your products and services--and help spread the word among their friends, colleagues, and communities.
* Adapt traditional word-of-mouth strategies in today's era of Facebook, YouTube, and consumer-generated media.
Smart, surprising, and filled with cutting-edge strategies and insights, "The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited "is essential for anyone who wants to get attention for a product, message, or idea in today's message-cluttered world.
|Book:||The Anatomy Of Buzz Revisited: Real-life Lessons In Word-of-mouth Marketing|
|Number of Pages:||384|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.