The handbooks provide clear practical and up-to-date adviceon teaching and assessing skills across a range of core subject areas for IGCSE and O Level;they can also be used by teachers delivering local syllabuses in the subject. They offer ideas and strategies for effective classroom practice, the setting of coursework, assessing students' work and the integration of different skills. Readers can 'dip into' the books to read up on a particular topic or approach and the material is relevant to both new and experienced teachers alike. All authors are experienced teachers, teacher trainers and examiners
Table Of Contents:
1. Introduction; 2. Practical considerations; 3. The role of skills in Accounting; 4. Teaching skills in Accounting; 5. Assessing skills in Accounting; 6. Preparing students for Accounting examinations; 7. conclusion; Appendix A: Useful textbooks; Appendix B: Useful addresses; Appendix C: Examples of assessments; Appendix D: Key (command) words in Accounting examinations; Appendix E: Answers to teacher activities
|Book:||Teaching And Assessing Skills In Accounting|
|Author:||Catherine Coucom Kate Pretty(Editor)|
|Publisher:||Cambridge University Press|
|Number of Pages:||100|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.