* Is your child halfway through first grade and still unable to read?
* Is your preschooler bored with coloring and ready for reading?
* Are you worried that your child will become lost in overcrowded classrooms?
* Did you know that early readers hold an advantage over their peers throughout school?
* Do you want to help your child read, but are afraid you'll do something wrong?
SRAs DISTAR(R) is the most successful beginning reading program available to schools across the country. Research has proven that children taught by the DISTAR(R) method outperform their peers who receive instruction from other programs. Now for the first time, this program has been adapted for parent and child to use at home. "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" is a complete, step-by-step program that shows patents simply and clearly how to teach their children to read.
Twenty minutes a day is all you need, and within 100 teaching days your child will be reading on a solid second-grade reading level. It's a sensible, easy-to-follow, and enjoyable way to help your child gain the essential skills of reading. Everything you need is here -- no paste, no scissors, no flash cards, no complicated directions -- just you and your child learning together. One hundred lessons, fully illustrated and color-coded for clarity, give your child the basic and more advanced skills needed to become a good reader.
"Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" will bring you and your child closer together, while giving your child the reading skills needed now, for a better chance at tomorrow.
SRA's DISTAR is one of the most successful beginning reading programs available to schools. Research has proven that children taught by the DISTAR method outperform their peers. Now, this program has been adapted for use at home. In only 20 minutes a day, this remarkable step-by-step program teaches your child to read--with the love, care, and joy only a parent and child cane share.
|Book:||Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons|
|Author:||Elaine Bruner Phyllis Haddox Siegfried Engelmann|
|Number of Pages:||395|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.