The Structural Engineer's Pocket Book is the only compilation of all tables, data, facts and formulae needed for scheme design by structural engineers in a handy-sized format. Bringing together data from many sources into a compact, affordable pocketbook, it saves valuable time spent tracking down information needed regularly.
This new and improved edition has been updated throughout, expanding previous chapters and reflecting changes to the British Standards, as well as including a whole new section on sustainability covering general concepts, materials, actions and targets for structural engineers.
Although small in size, this book contains the facts and figures needed for preliminary design whether in the office, on-site or in the IStructE Part 3 Exam. Based on UK conventions, the Structural Engineer's Pocket Book is split into 14 sections including geotechnics, structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
* Time-saving, affordable, first-point-of-reference for structural and civil engineers
* Brings together data from many sources into a compact, easy-to-use format
* On-the-job rules of thumb to design specifications
|Book:||Structural Engineer's Pocket Book 2ed,|
|Number of Pages:||408|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.