Software design methodology has come a long way since the 1960s and 1970s when programmers were limited to Pascal/C and SA/SD to create systems. When creating information systems for today's world, many factors must be taken into consideration including globalization, the software lifecycle, modeling, coding, testing, and maintenance.
* In depth coverage of large scale software systems and the handling of their design problems
* Many worked examples, exercises and case studies to reinforce theory and practice
* Gain an understanding of the general theory of design methodology
|Book:||Software Design Methodology: From Principles To Architectural Styles|
|Number of Pages:||368|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.