About the Book: Soft Skills and Professional Communication
The text is developed keeping in mind the readers requirements helping them set appropriate goals and getting them realized, improving verbal and non-verbal communication, paying attention to grooming, cultivating interpersonal relationships.
The book can be used both as self-help and as a course book. It provides theoretical inputs, practical tips, self-assessment and practical exercises. It is aimed at catering to the need of eager individual, educational institution as well as corporate personal.
1. Soft Skills: The Bedrock of Career Growth
2. Personality Development and Self-Esteem
3. Smart Goals
4. Career Planning
5. Job Interview
6. Communication Skills
7. Team Building
8. Business Meeting and Business Etiquette
9. Listening in Business
10. Public Speaking
11. Humour in Business
|Book:||Soft Skills and Professional Communication|
|Author:||S.J Francis Petes|
|Publisher:||Tata McGraw Hill Education|
|Number of Pages:||200|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.