The only comprehensive guide to the theory and practice of one of today's most important probabilistic techniques
The past 15 years have witnessed many significant advances in sequential estimation, especially in the areas of three-stage and nonparametric methodology. Yet, until now, there were no references devoted exclusively to this rapidly growing statistical field.
Sequential Estimation is the first, single-source guide to the theory and practice of both classical and modern sequential estimation techniques--including parametric and nonparametric methods. Researchers in sequential analysis will appreciate the unified, logically integrated treatment of the subject, as well as coverage of important contemporary procedures not covered in more general sequential analysis texts, such as:
* Shrinkage estimation
* Empirical and hierarchical Bayes procedures
* Multistage sampling and accelerated sampling procedures
* Time-sequential estimation
* Sequential estimation in finite population sampling
* Reliability estimation and capture-recapture methodologies leading to sequential tagging schemes
An indispensable resource for researchers in sequential analysis, Sequential Estimation is an ideal graduate-level text as well.
|Author:||Malay Ghosh Nitis Mukhopadhyay Pranab Kumar Sen|
|Number of Pages:||480|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.