Reveals the full scope of Shakespeare's plays as sacred visionary dramas, illuminating the bard's greatest works and the man behind them.
* Reveals how, through the use of esoteric symbol and form, * Shakespeare's plays mirror the inner drama of the journey of all * souls. * Conveys a heightened understanding of the plays through examining the * theatrical rendering of their texts. * Revised and Expanded Edition of The Secret of Shakespeare.
* Foreword by H.R.H. the Prince of Wales.
Through his study of such plays as Hamlet, Othello, MacBeth, and King Lear, Lings supplies expert and inspiring guidance to the beautifully wrought words and worlds of William Shakespeare. Lings's particular genius lies in his ability to convey, as perhaps no one else has ever done, the theatrical renderings of these texts, leaving readers with deep and lasting impressions not only of these masterpieces of dramatic artistry, but of the extraordinary man behind them as well.
|Book:||Sacred Art Of Shakespeare: To Take Upon Us The Mystery Of Things|
|Number of Pages:||224|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.