This invaluable text draws together an impressive selection of articles on inclusion from a broad base to bring clarity and lucidity to a complicated subject. Whilst the majority of available texts deal with inclusive education within narrow parameters, this book aims to extend our understanding of inclusion by discussing issues of race, social disadvantage, gender and other factors. It successfully integrates rigorous theorising and sound empirical research with clear, accessible and practical guidance for the practitioner.
The book has eighteen chapters divided into key topic areas such as:
* concepts and contexts
* gender, race, disability and social class
* action in schools
* promoting and managing systemic change.
Each chapter ends with questions and issues for onward reflection. The book also includes an annotated list of further reading designed to prompt readers to develop their own successful systematic research. This is an important and useful text for postgraduate students, researchers, academics and policy makers in education.
|Book:||The Routledgefalmer Reader In Inclusion / Edition 1|
|Author:||Keith Topping Keith Topping(Editor) Sheelagh Maloney(Editor)|
|Number of Pages:||280|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.