The ultimate golfing companion
'This is golf's Wisden, only much more than that, and is edited by the indefatigable Renton Laidlaw.... among the multitude of gems this book contains is a section entitled "interesting facts and unusual incidents" from which I defy you to remove your eyes...' Independent on Sunday
With a pedigree stretching back over 100 years, The R&A Golfer's Handbook 2010 provides, as ever with the new edition, all the information and statistics a golfer needs. In addition to comprehensive listings of past and present results for leading professional and amateur events, the book includes the following:
* Entertaining and provocative articles by top sports writers on the past year's events and personalities
* The new, fully revised, complete Rules of Golf
* Detailed entries on 5,000 clubs and courses in the UK and Europe
* A Who's Who of players past and present
* Full lists of 2008 fixtures
'A treasure trove of golfing information' Daily Telegraph
|Book:||The R&A Golfer's Handbook 2010 (PLC)|
|Number of Pages:||944|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.