An essential guide to producing video for electronic and Internet distribution, this book takes the first volume, "Video Compression for Multimedia," a step further and provides detailed production procedures that help even beginners efficiently produce top-quality video. The book also discusses the theories behind video production and compression, thoroughly evaluating all of the commercial tools available to facilitate this process. It also delves deeply into recent advances in video capture and delivery techniques, including Indeo video interactive and software MPEG decoding.
* Indispendible guide for beginner to advanced video producers in search of the right products and best methods for harnessing video technology
* Evaluates cameras and capture cards to help video producers make the most cost-effective purchasing decisions
* Provides comparative analysis and advanced techniques for optimizing quality to help video producers create the best quality video most effectively
* Includes a thorough, hands-on evaluation of low-end MPEG encoders and decoders, designed to help publishers select an MPEG encoder and optimize compressed MPEG quality
* Enclosed CD-ROM provides all book text in Adobe Acrobat format and all video and audio files cited in the book, showing how to extend the focus to the Internet and evaluating Internet streaming technologies such as RealAudio, StreamWorks, VDOLive, and VivoActive
* Also included on the CD-ROM is VCS Play, a video utility considered "one of the key tools for people who capture their own video" by Ron Wodaski, author of PC Video Madness (suggested retail price for this product is $50)
|Book:||Publishing Digital Video|
|Number of Pages:||557|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.