This book covers ASP.NET 4 as a whole, illustrating both the brand-new features and the functionality carried over from previous versions of ASP. This book will give you the knowledge you need to code real ASP.NET 4 applications in the best possible style.
What you'll learn
· Understand why ASP.NET 4 is so special, what its fundamental principles are, the basics of Visual Studio, and how ASP.NET controls are created and how they fit into ASP.NET pages, ultimately creating full applications.
· Become familiar with ASP.NET MVC, a new feature that is one of the biggest additions to ASP.NET 4, and understand how to use it and integrate it within your existing ASP.NET applications.
· Discover the intricacies of ADO.NET and how to perform data binding to many sources, from databases to file streams to XML.
· Learn various forms of security available and how to best apply them. Once considered the Achilles' heel of all Windows web applications, security has vastly improved and is now a cornerstone of ASP.NET 4.
· Understand how to work with web services, an important skill in an increasingly connected world.
· Use ASP.NET AJAX 4, with an emphasis on contemporary web development techniques.
· Perform development using Internet Information Services 7, Microsoft's premier web hosting platform.
About The Author:Matthew MacDonald is an author, educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He is a regular writer for developer journals, such as Inside Visual Basic, ASP Today, and Hardcore Visual Studio .NET. In addition, he has authored several books about programming with .NET, including User Interfaces in VB .NET: Windows Forms and Custom Controls, The Book of VB .NET, and .NET Distributed Applications. In a dimly remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics. Send e-mail to him with praise, condemnation, and everything in between at email@example.com.
Table Of Contents:Core Concepts
|Book:||Pro Asp. Net 4 In C# 2010|
|Number of Pages:||1616|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.