The new second edition of Pediatric Dermatology: A Quick Reference Guide provides the guidance you need to evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage diverse dermatologic problems occurring from birth through adolescence.
Expert recommendations on more than 100 commonly encountered conditions.
More than 250 color images and dozens of new and revised images!
Essential information on each condition is presented in the precise sequence in which you need it in the clinical setting:
2. Symptoms and signs
3. How to make the diagnosis
6. Referral considerations
7. Resources for families
New 2nd edition includes:
- Dozens of new and revised images
- Larger color images in an all-new layout - shows more contrast and detail
- Expansion of the popular "look-alikes" differential diagnosis tables throughout all chapters
- New chapter on morphea
- Expanded section on acne therapy including revised treatment algorithms for mild, moderate, and severe acne and discussion of newer fixed-dose combination therapies
- Expanded discussion of bacterial skin infections, including folliculitis, furunculosis, carbunculosis, and community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections
- Updated section on lice therapy
- Expanded discussion of infantile hemangioma treatments
|Book:||Pediatric Dermatology: A Quick Reference Guide, 2nd Edition|
|Author:||Dr. Daniel P. Krowchuk MD FAAP Dr. Anthony J. Mancini MD FAAP Dr. J. Thomas Badgett MD PhD FAAP Dr. Anna L. Bruckner MD FAAP Amy Jo Nopper MD FAAP Michael L. Smith MD FAAP Patricia A. Treadwell MD FAAP|
|Publisher:||American Academy of Pediatrics|
|Number of Pages:||550|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.