Focus on the Needs of the MBA Student Meredith and Shafer introduce the key topics of operations management focusing on the needs of MBA students. Contemporary concepts of relevance to MBA students such as the balanced scorecard, core competency, mass customization, benchmarking, business process design, and enterprise resource planning (SAP) are also included. More importantly, the book is written with the marketing, finance, and other majors in mind, emphasizing how a basic understanding of operations is important to all career paths. Operations management for MBAs is also specifically designed to allow the professor to tailor their course around the students' needs The streamlined coverage of concepts provides the instructor with the opportunity to integrate additional materials into the course such as cases and readings, further enhancing student learning. Furthermore, having a text that solidly covers just the fundamental concepts provides students with the background needed to integrate these important supplementary materials. Key Features of the Text
* Focus is placed on the needs and skills of MBA students.
* The material is conceptual and strategic in nature making it more relevant and interesting to experienced students.
* Contemporary, real world topics such as revenue management, service defections, and supply chain management address students' current needs.
* A condensed and inexpensive treatment of the material allows the instructor to economically add supplementary material.
* Quantitative material is presented only when it provides a better understanding of key concepts.
|Book:||Operations Management for MBAs|
|Author:||Jack R. Meredith Scott M. Shafer|
|Number of Pages:||380|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.