Malcolm X had long been an uncompromising opponent of imperialist oppression, exploitation, and degradation. During the last year of his life, he also became an outspoken opponent of capitalism. Malcolm's last year illustrates how, in the imperialist epoch, revolutionary leadership of the highest political capacity, courage and integrity converges with communism. That truth has even greater weight today as billions around the world, in city and countryside, from China to Brazil, are being hurtled into the modern class struggle by the violent expansion of world capitalism.
* The Clintons' Antilabor Legacy: Roots of the 2008 World Financial Crisis
* The Stewardship of Nature Also Falls to the Working Class
* Setting the Record Straight on Fascism and World War II: Building a World Federation of Democratic Youth that Fights Imperialism and War
|Book:||New International No. 14: Revolution, Internationalism, And Socialism: The Last Year Of Malcolm X, Vol. 14|
|Author:||Jack Barnes Mary-Alice Waters Steve Clark|
|Publisher:||Pathfinder Press GA|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.