Think you know the Atkins Diet? Think again. The bestselling program gets a twenty-first-century makeover—offering a low carb lifestyle that’s more flexible, more effective, and easier to maintain than ever before.
Forget everything you think you know about the old Atkins Diet. The New Atkins is…
• Powerful—Learn how to eat the wholesome foods that will turn your body into an amazing fat-burning machine.
• Easy—The updated and simplified program was created with you and your goals in mind.
• Healthy—Atkins is about eating delicious and healthy food—a variety of lean protein, leafy greens and other vegetables, nuts, fruits, and whole grains.
• Flexible—Perfect for busy lifestyles, you can stick with Atkins at work, at home, on vacation, when you’re eating out—wherever you are.
• Backed by Science—More than 50 studies support the low-carb science behind Atkins.
But Atkins is more than just a diet. This healthy lifestyle focuses on maintenance from Day 1, ensuring that you’ll not only take the weight off—you’ll keep it off for good. Featuring inspiring Success Stories, all-new recipes, and twenty-four weeks’ worth of meal plans, The New Atkins for a New You offers the proven low-carb plan that has worked for millions, now totally updated and even easier than ever.
About The Author:
Dr. Eric C. Westman is the Director of the Lifestyle Medicine Clinic at Duke University, the Vice President of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, is on the editorial board of Nutrition and Metabolism and has penned articles for numerous peer reviewed publications. He is an expert in low carb diets, diabetes and obesity, and insulin resistance.
Dr. Stephen D. Phinney is a Professor of Medicine Emeritus at UC-Davis. He is on the editorial board of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. He has twenty-five years of clinical experience as a director of multi-disciplinary weight management programs and has contributed to books and peer reviewed articles and is an expert in low carb nutrition and metabolism, fatty acids, inflammation, and the metabolic syndrome.
Dr. Jeff S. Volek is an Associate Professor of Kinesiology at the University of Connecticut. He is an associate editor at both The Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism and the Review of Diabetic Studies. He has contributed to numerous peer reviewed publications and is an expert on low carb diets, exercise and nutrition, weight loss and dieting, and dietary supplements.
|Book:||The New Atkins For A New You|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.