From Yellowstone to the Statue of Liberty, from Gettysburg National Battlefield to Mount Rushmore National Memorial, National Parks highlights the beauty and diversity of America's National Parks in a fun-filled, entertaining package.
* Arranged alphabetically by state, from Alabama to Wyoming, the book covers the history of the parks and landmarks, geographical and natural wonders, odd and interesting facts, and much more.
* Reoccurring sidebars include "The Great American Birdwatch," "Amazing but True," and "Ranger Fact," as well as listing all of the national parks in each state.
|Book:||National Parks: A Family Guide to America's Parks, Monuments and Landmarks|
|Author:||Erin McHugh Neal Aspinall|
|Publisher:||Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers|
|Number of Pages:||128|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.