Table Of Contents:
Unit One: Evidence-Based Practice
1. Evidence-Based Clinical Practice
Unit Two: Support of the Neonate
2. Prenatal Environment: Effect on Neonatal Outcome
3. Perinatal Transport and Levels of Care
4. Delivery Room Care
5. Initial Nursery Care
6. Heat Balance
7. Physiologic Monitoring
8. Acid-Base Homeostasis and Oxygenation
9. Diagnostic Imaging in the Neonate
10. Pharmacology in Neonatal Care
11. Drug Withdrawal in the Neonate
12. Pain and Pain Relief
13. The Neonate and the Environment: Impact on Development
Unit Three: Metabolic and Nutritional Care of the Neonatal
14. Fluid and Electrolyte Management
15. Glucose Homeostasis
16. Total Parenteral Nutrition
17. Enteral Nutrition
18. Breast Feeding the Neonate with Special Needs
19. Skin and Skin Care
Unit Four: Infection and Hematologic Diseases of the Neonate
20. Newborn Hematology
22. Infection in the Neonate
Unit Five: Common Systemic Diseases of the Neonate
23. Respiratory Diseases
24. Cardiovascular Diseases and Surgical Interventions
25. Neonatal Nephrology
26. Neurologic Disorders
27. Genetic Disorders, Malformations, and Inborn Errors of Metabolism
28. Neonatal Surgery
Unit Six: Psychosocial Aspects of Neonatal Care
29. Families in Crisis: Theoretical and Practical Considerations
30. Grief and Perinatal Loss
31. Follow-up of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Infant
32. Ethics, Values, and Palliative Care in Neonatal Intensive Care
To try again, please visit the B&N Marketplace.
|Book:||Merenstein & Gardner's Handbook Of Neonatal Intensive Care / Edition 7|
|Author:||Brian Carter Jacinto A. Hernandez Mary I Enzman-Hines Sandra Lee Gardner|
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.