This Third Edition of Medical Cell Biology focuses on the scientific aspects of cell biology important to medical students, dental students, veterinary students, and prehealth undergraduates. Maintaining a primary focus on eukaryotic cell biology, the text explains general cell biology principles in the context of organ systems and human and animal disease.
* 60% New Material
* New Topics include:
Apoptosis and cell dealth from a neural perspective
Signal transduction as it relates to normal and abnormal heart function
Cell cycle and cell division related to cancer biology
* All new clinical cases
* Serves as a prep guide to the National Medical Board Exam with a CD-ROM of 200 sample board-style questions (using Exam Master(R) technology): www.exammaster.com
* Focuses on eukaryotic cell biology as it related to human disease, thus making the subject more accessible to pre-med and pre-health students
Now updated, this highly popular and successful textbook covers medical cell biology in a succinct manner, focusing on aspects which are important to students in medical, dental, veterinary, and pre-health majors at both the undergraduate and advanced degree level.
|Book:||Medical Cell Biology, Third Edition (MEDICAL CELL BIOLOGY (GOODMAN))|
|Author:||Steven R Goodman MD|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.