The new edition of Marketing Strategy and Management brings a classic text up-to-date. Building on its reputation for academic rigor, it retains the traditional functional approach to marketing but incorporates current research and topical examples and cases to encourage students to apply theoretical principles and frameworks to practical real-world situations. It takes an analytical and strategic approach to marketing, providing a framework for the direction and management of the marketing function that will help students make effective marketing decisions
About The Author:
MICHAEL J. BAKER is eminent in the field of marketing. He founded the Department of Marketing at the University of Strathclyde, UK, in 1971, the first ever Department of Marketing in the UK. He is the founding editor of the Journal of Marketing Management and Journal of Customer Behaviour. He is currently President of the Academy of Marketing.
Table Of Contents:
PART 1: MARKETING STRATEGY
• Marketing and Competition
• Marketing and Corporate Strategy
• Principles of Strategic Marketing Planning
• Analytical Frameworks for Strategic Marketing Planning
• Research for Marketing
• PART 2: MARKETING APPRECIATION
• Macro-environmental Analysis
• Industry and Competitor Analysis
• Customer Analysis
• Internal (Self) Analysis
• Matching - Putting It All Together
• Product Differentiation and Market Segmentation
• Positioning and Branding
• PART 3: MANAGING THE MARKETING MIX
• The Marketing Mix
• Product Policy and Management
• Pricing Policy and Management
• Distribution and Sales Policy
• Promotion Policy and Management
• PART 4: IMPLEMENTING MARKETING
• Customer Care and Service
• Developing a Marketing Culture
• The (Short-term) Marketing Plan
• Implementation and Control
• Current Issues and Future Trends
|Book:||Marketing Strategy And Management|
|Author:||Michael J. Baker|
|Publisher:||Macmillan Publishers Limited|
|Number of Pages:||542|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.