The text places the management of tourism in a structured framework, ordered around four principal themes:
- Managing the Tourism System
- Managing Tourism Businesses
- Managing Tourism in its Environment
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism Management
Each chapter is written by an acknowledged subject specialist, and highlights current challenges and appropriate management responses to its particular arena. At the same time, each chapter also includes an illustrative case study, and provides suggestions for further reading that offers a more general perspective.
|Book:||The Management Of Tourism|
|Author:||Lesley Pender Richard Sharpley|
|Publisher:||Sage Publications Ltd|
|Number of Pages:||384|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.