The Five Tibetans are a yogic system of highly energizing postures and exercises that originated in the Himalayas. Liberating and enhancing the innate energetic power of the human body and mind, these five exercises take a minimum of daily time and effort but offer remarkable results in the way of increased physical strength and suppleness as well as mental acuity. In addition, these exercises can be a vehicle for enlivening the senses and generating and harnessing energy for the purpose of self-transformation.
Regular practice of these postures:
Relieves muscular tension and nervous stress
Improves respiration and digestion
Benefits the cardiovascular system
Leads to deep relaxation and well-being
Tunes and energizes the chakras
- The Five Tibetans are explained within the context of traditional yoga, providing a foundation for understanding.
- Black-and-white photographs and illustrations complement the text and clearly indicate the proper execution of each exercise.
The Five Tibetans is a yoga system with exercises for releasing energy. The regular practice of these exercises frees muscular and nervous tension, improves respiration and digestion and is beneficial tot he cardiovascular system.
|Book:||Los Cinco Tibetanos: Cinco Ejericios Dinamicos Para Lograr Buena Salud, Energia Y Poder Personal|
|Author:||Christopher S. Kilham|
|Publisher:||Inner Traditions en Espa?ol|
|Number of Pages:||96|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.