"Glamou""r"'s "Beauty Sleuth" reveals tricks of the trade to help you look fabulously high-end--in any economy.
Andrea Pomerantz Lustig has spent twenty years as a beauty editor, and her contact list is packed with the names of the most exclusive stylists in the business.In "How to Look Expensive, "she combines her own experience with highly coveted secrets she's learned from the experts to help readers achieve buttery highlights, luminous skin, flawless makeup, and more, all on a budget. Delivering red-carpet looks without putting readers in the red, tips include:
- How to get expensive-looking hair color at an inexpensive salon
- Superluxe DIY skincare cocktails for less than $20
- The cheap cosmetic secrets of expensive makeup artists
- Tips for princess-perfect skin on a pauper's budget
- "Work Your Beauty Budget" sections that help you make the most of every dollar
With "How to Look Expensive," every woman can afford to get gold-card gorgeous, and reap the self-confidence that comes with it.
"Glamour"'s Beauty Sleuth reveals tricks of the trade to help readers look fabulously high-end--in any economy. Lustig combines her own experience with highly coveted secrets she's learned from the experts to help readers achieve beauty on a budget.
|Book:||How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank|
|Author:||Andrea Pomerantz Lustig|
|Number of Pages:||224|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.