• Comprehensive, up-to-date information on the diagnosis and treatment of early Alzheimer's
• Learn about the latest therapies, safest medications, and most effective alternatives
• How to help manage and prevent memory loss through proper diet, vitamins, herbs, and simple lifestyle changes
• How to sharpen your mental skills with brain-boosting exercises
• How to improve, retain, and extend the quality of your life for years to come
• PLUS vital new information on the controversial role of hormones in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's disease
|Book:||How To Live Well With Early Alzheimer's: A Complete Program For Enhancing Your Quality Of Life (Healthy Home Library)|
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Paperbacks|
|Number of Pages:||240|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.