In this very significant book, crucial questions arising in the context of the new world of work are explored by a distinguished gathering of academics, civil servants, trade union representatives, managers, employees and students from sixteen countries. At the Conference, held in Brussels in November 2000, participants analyzed trends and the ever-increasing possibilities and opportunities to communicate, monitoring included, in order to clarify such issues as the following:
- 'on-line rights' and the form they should take in the workplace;
- employer liability for damage to third parties caused by e-mail or Internet activity;
- sexual harassment via e-mail or Internet activity;
- protection against hackers and other security measures;
- safeguarding confidentiality, both employer's and employee's; and,
- the right to personal use of the company's communications technology.
|Book:||On-Line Rights For Employees In The Information Society, Use & Monitoring Of E-Mail & Internet At Work (Bulletin Of Comparative|
|Author:||Prof.Dr Roger Blanpain|
|Publisher:||Kluwer Law International|
|Number of Pages:||304|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.