The world of learning disabilities is undeniably complicated and challenging. Shining a bright light into this territory, Learning Disabilities: A to Z has long been the trusted resource for parents, helping them navigate the tough issues and arming them with the knowledge necessary to advocate for their children at school. Covering every stage of development from the first day of preschool to the first day on the job, this updated edition also addresses current topics:
• Important new discoveries in brain function and information processing
• Education reforms made under the No Child Left Behind Act
• Significant advances in educational technology, information on testing, medication, improving behavior and motivation, and more . . .
Corinne Smith, a leading expert in the field of learning disabilities, and Lisa Strick, a writer who knows firsthand the challenges of raising a child with learning problems, have brilliantly updated their essential guide for parents and teaching professionals. Compassionate and encouraging, Learning Disabilities: A to Z will continue to be the book parents reach for again and again as their children grow.
|Book:||Learning Disabilities: A To Z: A Complete Guide To Learning Disabilities From Preschool To Adulthood|
|Author:||Corinne Smith Lisa Strick|
|Number of Pages:||528|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.