About the Book: International Business
This book is designed to discuss in a lucid and easy-to-understand manner, the theory and practice of international business in the Indian context. It provides an indepthcoverage of various aspects of the subject, with the help of numerous reallifeexamplesand cases, as well as ample facts and data. Along with this, a rich and user friendly pedagogy makes it useful for the students of business management and other disciplines, where international business is taught as a course.
1. Nature of International Business
2. Multinational Corporations
3. Global Trade and Its Theories
4. Foreign Direct Investment
5. Political and Legal Environment
6. Cultural Environment
7. Managing Across Cultures
8. Negotiating Across Cultures
9. Technological Environment
10. Economic Environment
11. International Strategic Management
12. International Organization Structure
13. International Strategic Alliance
14. Integration Between Countries
15. Institutional Support to International Business
16. World Trade Organization
17. International Operations Management
18. International Marketing
19. International Financial Management
20. Financing Foreign Trade
21. International Accounting
22. International Human Resource Management
23. Social Responsibilities and Ethical Issues iin International Business
24. Future of International Business
|Publisher:||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|
|Number of Pages:||908|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.