Plunge into Africa: North and East
We've searched far and wide, through Africa's deserts and jungles, cities and wildlife reserves, islands and mountains, to uncover the continent's most inspirational dwellings; our goal was to find the kind of interiors that defy description, and we think the results will definitely leave you speechless. Nestled within these pages you'll find lush modern homes mingling with mud huts, funky artists' studios, elegant lodges, minimalist houses, ornate traditional homes, townships and much more—all lovingly built and decorated with sensitivity, creativity, craftsmanship, individuality, and sensuality. Inside Africa captures the beauty and diversity of African living.
Beautifully bound with an African tribal motif cloth cover
• Italian sisters Carla and Franka Sozzani's fairy-tale palace in the Medina of Marrakech
• shoe designer Christian Louboutin's modest-yet-elegant Cairo home
• a lodge in Tanzania whose interior columns are formed by the trees around which it was built
• multi-level terracotta Troglodyte dwellings in Tunisia
• opulent mosaics, breathtaking courtyards and rooftop lounges in Marrakech
|Book:||Inside Africa: V. 1|
|Author:||Frederic Couderc Laurence Dougier|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.