An invaluable guide for women of all ages
This book addresses every health concern that a woman may have about her body. Beginning with an exhaustive description of the female anatomy, it discusses a variety of subjects – common and complex—related not only to a woman's body, but also to her emotional and psychological responses. Dr Shelly Batra, gynaecologist and leading expert to women's health, draws on twenty years of medical experience to demonstrate concrete steps that a woman can take towards identifying and solving her problems in order to lead a healthy and satisfying life. Full of interesting anecdotes, wise advice and shared experience, this book encourages every woman to be fully informed about her body and celebrate her potential.
Supplemented with detailed illustrations, The Intimate Self: A Guide to Women's Sexual Health includes up-to-date information on:
- Puberty, sex and contraception
- Abortion and miscarriage
- Effects of smoking and alcohol
- Cancer risks
|Book:||GUIDE TO WOMENS SEXUAL HEALTH|
|Publisher:||Penguin Books India|
|Number of Pages:||232|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.