- Full-color historical photographs
- Table of contents, glossary, bibliography, index
- Reinforced library binding
- 24 pages, size: 8 1/8" x 8"
- Learn about chapter introductions
- Contextual definitions of unfamiliar terms
- www.FactHound.com Internet sites
|Book:||The Great Basin Indians: Daily Life In The 1700s (Regional Tribes: Native American Life)|
|Author:||Karen Bush Gibson|
|Number of Pages:||24|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.