"Forensic Science in Court: The Role of the Expert Witness" is a practical handbook aimed at forensic science students, to help them prepare as an expert witness when presenting their evidence in court. Written in a clear, accessible manner, the book guides the student through the legal process and shows them how to handle evidence, write reports without ambiguity through to the more practical aspects of what to do when appearing in court. The book also offers advice on what to expect when working with lawyers in a courtroom situation.
An essential text for all students taking forensic science courses who are required to take modules on how to present their evidence in court. The book is also an invaluable reference for any scientist requested to give an opinion in a legal context.
- Integrates law and science in an easy to understand format
- Inclusion of case studies throughout
- Includes straightforward statistics essential for the forensic science student
- An invaluable, practical textbook for anyone appearing as an expert witness in court
- Unique in its approach aimed at forensic science students in a courtroom environment
|Book:||Forensic Science In Court: The Role Of The Expert Witness|
|Number of Pages:||176|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.