A unique selection of personal reflections by the controversial Cuban leader, Fidel Castro
About The Author:
· Fidel Castro went into exile on his release from prison after initiating an armed attack against the Batista dictatorship. One night in Mexico he met a young Argentine doctor Ernesto Guevara. They talked until dawn, sharing their ideas and dreams, when "Che" agreed to join the expedition back to Cuba to restore popular rule. The rest is history Deborah Shnookal has also edited the "José Martí Reader," "One Hundred Red Hot Years" and "Manifesto." Gabriel García Márquez is a winner of the Nobel Prize for literature, and has published numerous works of fiction and nonfiction alike.
Table Of Contents:Fidel Castro Ruz1Preface4A Personal Portrait of Fidel131Childhood and Youth272University Days723Colombia 1948: A Taste of Revolution974Preparing for Moncada129Epilogue141
|Book:||Fidel My Early Years|
|Author:||Deborah Shnookal(Editor) Fidel Castro Pedro Alvarez Tabmo(Editor)|
|Number of Pages:||194|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.