Extranodal Lymphomas is a practical, easy-to-use guide that helps you accurately diagnose even the most challenging cases. Dr. Judith Ferry and leaders in the field present their expertise to fill the need for a highly-illustrated, authoritative reference that keeps you up to date on histologic, immunophenotypic, genetic, and clinical features, along with risk factors and current nomenclature. This comprehensive resource also features access to the fully searchable text and a downloadable image library online at www.expertconsult.com so you’ll have convenient access to everything you need for effective diagnostic decision making.
• Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank.
• See specimens as they appear through the microscope with nearly 800 superb, full-color photographs, photomicrographs, and images taken at high power.
• Apply current criteria for diagnosis with the terminology and criteria of the newest WHO Classification of Tumors of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues incorporated throughout the text.
• Easily refer to key information through tables that highlight principle features of lymphomas in different anatomic sites and their differential diagnosis.
• Effectively diagnose both extranodal and intranodal lymphomas using comprehensive coverage.
• Quickly find pathologic criteria with chapters organized by anatomic site providing a comprehensive list of extranodal sites, including the central nervous system, the head and neck, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, skin, bone, bone marrow, and more.
The definitive textbook on extranodal lymphomas, written by experts in the field of Hematopathology
Table Of Contents:
A. Central nervous system lymphomas
B. Intraocular lymphoma
C. Lymphoma of the peripheral nervous system
D. Lymphoma of the dura mater
E. Epidural lymphoma
3. Lymphomas of the head and neck
A. Ocular adnexal lymphomas
B. Lymphomas of Waldeyer’s ring
C. Lymphomas of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses
D. Lymphomas and other lymphoproliferative disorders of the salivary glands
E. Lymphomas of the oral cavity
F. Thyroid lymphomas
G. Laryngeal lymphomas
4. Lymphomas of the thorax
A. Tracheal lymphomas
B. Pulmonary lymphomas
C. Lymphomas of the pleura and pleural cavity
D. Lymphomas of the thymus
E. Cardiac lymphomas
F. Lymphomas of the breast
5. Lymphomas of the esophagus, gastrointestinal tract, hepatobiliary tract and pancreas
A. Lymphomas of the esophagus
B. Lymphomas of the gastrointestinal tract
C. Hepatic lymphomas
D. Lymphomas of the gallbladder
E. Lymphomas of the extrahepatic biliary tract
F. Lymphomas of the pancreas
6. Lymphomas of the spleen
7. Adrenal lymphomas
A. Lymphomas of the kidney
B. Ureteral lymphomas
C. Lymphomas of the urinary bladder
D. Urethral lymphomas
9. Lymphomas of the male genital tract
A. Testicular lymphomas
B. Epididymal lymphomas
C. Lymphomas of the spermatic cord
D. Prostatic lymphomas
E. Lymphomas of the penis
10. Lymphomas of the female genital tract
A. Ovarian lymphomas
B. Fallopian tube lymphomas
C. Uterine lymphomas
D. Placental involvement by lymphoma
E. Vaginal lymphomas
F. Vulvar lymphomas
11. Cutaneous lymphomas
12. Lymphomas of bone
13. Bone marrow involvement by lymphoma
14. Intravascular lymphomas
|Book:||Extranodal Lymphomas: Expert Consult - Online And Print|
|Author:||Judith A. Ferry Md|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.