Written by internationally renowned authors, this book contains a collection of laboratory protocols, techniques and applications which will be of interest to all scientists working in the field of environmental microbiology. Many of the chapters focus on nucleic acid and PCR methodologies, although there are also details of protein and lipid analysis and the interaction of DNA analogues. Further chapters on advanced applications of selected techniques and future methodological advances are also included.
1. Environmental Molecular Microbiology : Introduction
2.Extraction of Nucleic Acids from environmental Samples
3. The Polymerase Chain Reaction as a tool to investigate Microbial Diversity in Environmental Samples
4. Primer Design for PCR Amplification of Environmental DNA Targets
5. Direct Detection of Mycobacteria in the Environment with Sequence Capture PCR
6. Protocols for Nucleic Acid based Detection and Quantitation of Microorganisms in Water
7. Genomic Polymorphisms and the Diversit of Oxygenic Phototrophs
8. Detection of Protozoa in Environmental Water Samples
9. Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction assay
10. Microbial Community Proteomics
11. A combined Phospholipid and 16S DNa PCR DGGE analysis to study bioremediative microbial communities in Situ
12. Single Strand conformaton Polymorphism for Microbial Community Analysis
13. Bacterial Community Profilling using DGGe or TGGE Analysis
14. Difterential Display of Prokaryotic Messenger RNA and Application to Soil Microbial Communities
15. Fluorescent PNA Probes for In Situ Bacteiral Identifications
16. Nucleic Acid Based In Situ Analyses of Microbial Diversity and Physiology
17. Technological Innovations in Biodetection Systems for Environmental Molecular Microbiology
|Book:||Environmental Molecular Microbiology : Microbiology Protocols And Applications|
|Author:||Paul A Rochelle|
|Publisher:||anebooks - Horizon Press/Routledge|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.