General Description of the Volume:
The very existence of biological structures and their functional interactions are dictated by energetic relationships. Thus the central theme of this volume is that thermodynamic methods, i.e. techniques that probe the energetics of biological macromolecules, now comprise a powerful and practical family of tools for research in modern biology. The application of thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics to biochemical and biophysical systems is presented. This volume supplements Methods in Enzymology, Volume 259.
General Description of the Series:
The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for more than forty years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with more than 300 volumes (all of them still in print), the series contains much material still relevant today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
* Major topics covered include:
* Deciphering rules of helix stability in peptides
* Protein Folding in Membranes
* Molecular Crowding
* Study of the Bohr Effect in Hemoglobin Intermediates
* Photoacoustic Calorimetry of Proteins
* Theoretical Aspects of Isothermal Titration Calorimetry
* Energetic Methods to Study Bifunctional Biotin Repressor
|Book:||Energetics of Biological Macromolecules, Part B, Volume 295 (Methods in Enzymology)|
|Author:||John N. Abelson Melvin I. Simon Gary K. Ackers Michael L. Johnson|
|Number of Pages:||548|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.