EAP's Seal of Approval
EAP is sponsored by the
* American Institute of Physics
* German Physical Society
* Japan Society of Applied Physics
* Physical Society of Japan
First work of its kind to approach physics from the standpoint of technical and industrial applications - Comprehensive and detailed coverage of the entire field of applied physics in an easily accessible form - Unique and highly useful classification system - Supplements guarantee that all articles remain up-to-date.
Each article contains: - a detailed table of contents - a glossary of unfamiliar terms - a detailed reference list - a guide to further reading - Numerous cross-references - Uniform terms, abbreviations, symbols, and units
Oil Shales and Tar Sands
Optical Components and Systems
Optical Properties of Solids
|Book:||Nuclear Waste Management to Optics, Underwater, Volume 12, Encyclopedia of Applied Physics|
|Author:||George L. Trigg E. H. Immergut|
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.