The Encyclopedia of Rose Science brings together a wealth of information on the rose, long treasured for its captivating perfumes and splendid colors. Now, more than ever, science plays a central place in the production of this flower at the center of one of the world's biggest floricultural industries.
A team of internationally renowned experts has contributed scores of articles, from the history of rose cultivation to discoveries in rose genetics.
For researchers and students, as well as commercial rose growers and breeders, the Encyclopedia of Rose Science is an invaluable reference.
The Encyclopedia of Rose Science is available online on ScienceDirect. The print edition price for this reference work does not include online access. For more information on pricing for access to the online edition, please review our Licensing Options.
The richness and authority of Elsevier reference works is now lent valuable functionality and accessibility through the online launch of Elsevier Reference Works on ScienceDirect.
Extensive browsing and searching across subject, thematic, alphabetical, author and cited author indexes - as applicable to the work
Basic and advanced search functionality within volumes, parts of volumes, or across the whole work
Ability to build, save and re-run searches as well as combine saved searches
Internal cross-referencing between articles in the work, plus dynamic linking to journal articles and abstract databases, making navigation flexible and easy
All articles are available as full-text HTML files, and as PDF files that can be viewed, downloaded or printed out in their original print format
A dedicated Reference Works navigation tab and homepage on ScienceDirect to enable easy linking from your OPAC or library website
For more information about the Elsevier Reference Works on ScienceDirect Program, please visit:
* Presents complete, up-to-date information on over 35 subject areas of major importance to rose scientists
* Encyclopedic format provides for concise, readable entires, easy searches, and extensive cross-references
* Incorporates MODERN ROSES XI, published by the American Rose Society as "International Cultivar Registration Authority for Roses," the most comprehensive list of roses of historical and botanical importance
* High quality full-color production, with many figures and tables
|Book:||Ency Of Rose Science Set Of 3 Vols|
|Author:||Andrew V Roberts|
|Publisher:||Elsevier India Pvt.ltd|
|Number of Pages:||1200|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.