About the Book: Electronic Devices and Circuits
"Electronic devices and circuits surround our daily existence in an indispensible fashion. Thereby, the authors, in this book have attempted to reveal the complexities of the world of electronics in an extremely simplified manner, using pedagogical features to illustrate and exemplify the concepts thoroughly. This revised edition of Electronic Devices and Circuits is a treat for the young readers, and will generate and maintain an interest in the subject which will stimulate a sound learning.
Exceptional coverage of Oscillators, Frequency Analysis and Power Amplifiers"
New updates on topics such as: filters and regulators, mesfet, misfet, ldr, photodiodes, etc.
1. The Processors: 8086/8088- Architectures, Pin Diagrams and Timing Diagrams
2. 8086/8088 Instruction Set and Assembler Directives
3. The Art of Assembly Language Programming with 8086/8088
4. Special Architectural Features and Related Programming
5. Basic Peripherals and their Interfacing with 8086/88
6. Special Purpose Programmable Peripheral Devices and Their Interfacing
7. DMA , & High Storage Capacity Memory Devices
8. Multimicroprocessor Systems
9. 80286-80287-A Microprocessor with MemoryManagement and Protection
10. 80386-80387 and 80486-The 32-Bit Processors
11. Recent Advances in Microprocessor Architectures-A Journey from Pentium Onwards
12. Pentium 4-Processor of the New Millennium
13. RISC Architecture-An Overview
14. Microprocessor-Based Aluminium Smelter Control
15. Design of a Microprocessor Based Pattern Scanner System
16. Design of an Electronic Weighing Bridge
17. An Introduction to Architecture and Programming 8051 and 80196
18. 8051 Peripherals Interfacing
|Book:||Electronic Devices and Circuits: 3rd Edition|
|Author:||S Salivahanan N. Suresh Kumar|
|Publisher:||Tata McGraw Hill Education|
|Number of Pages:||1084|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.