ABOUT THE BOOK
Electrical Machines Vol. II has been specifically designed and written to meet the requirements of the BE/BTech students of ANNA University. Students who consider 'Electric Machines' tough and will help the students to deal with the concepts of electrical engineering. This book will serve as a good reference book for students of polytechnics and Applied Science courses.
• Systematic presentation of concepts • Simple language • Illustrations to supplement the text • Worked-out examples • Review questions; unsolved exercises with answers at the end of the chapter • Covers complete syllabi of ANNA university • University question papers with answers • Objective type questions for student's practice
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Unit III: Induction Machines: 3-phase Induction Machines— Constructional Details • Principle of Operation • Equivalent Circuit of 3-phase Induction Motor • Testing and Performance Prediction • Miscellaneous Topics on 3-phase Induction Machines • Control of 3-phase Induction Motors • 1-phase Induction Motors Unit IV: Synchronous Machines: • Constructional Features of Synchronous Machines • Load Characteristics of Alternators • Predetermination of Voltage Regulation • Parallel Operation of Alternators • Operation on Infinite Bus-Bars • Synchronous Motors • Hunting of Synchronous Machines Unit V: Introduction to Power systems • Domestic Wiring • Power Systems
About The Author
K Murugesh Kumar is currently, the Principal, Sri Krishna Engineering College, Chennai. Prior to this, he was an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore. He has over 22 years of teaching experience and has authored several books. He has also worked as a consultant in the areas of Design and Testing of Electric Machines and in the Testing of Electrical Instruments of the Bureau of Indian Standards.
|Book:||ELECTRICAL MACHINES VOL.II|
|Author:||K Murugesh Kumar Murugesh Kumar K|
|Publisher:||VIKAS PUBLISHING HOUSE PVT LTD|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.