Although we all want to help the environment, our knowledge of what are 'green' choices is often so limited that we can do more harm than good. But now a new phenomenon, 'radical transparency', the availability of complete information about all aspects of a product's history, is about to transform the power of consumers and the fate of business.
Ecological Intelligence shows you:
- Why a t-shirt that claims it is '100% organic cotton' may be in fact no such thing
- Why it's good to buy tulips from Kenya and wine from France
- That even the type of shampoo you use could affect the future of the planet
Knowledge is power. By discovering how to tune your eco intelligence, Daniel Goleman shows, you can make better decisions, and a better world.
|Number of Pages:||288|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.